San Ferdinando

Located in the Chianti Colli Aretini zone, southwest of Florence near the Appenines, San Ferdinando is a beautifully restored estate, with nine hectare of land under vine, all of which are farmed organically. The estate has been in the hands of the Grifoni family since 1850 but it was in 2008 that the winery was fully restored and the vineyards converted to organic methods. Simone Zuchetti, winemaker and agronomist, capably guides the wines from vine to bottle.